Thursday, May 30, 2013

Working on my To Do List

So since I have all this free time on my hands I figure I would work on what still needs to be done by making some lists.  First off on my agenda is to come up with things to pack in my hospital bag and the babies hospital bag.

It seems like so much stuff to bring based off of lists I have found online.  Not sure if I need half of this stuff or not, but I would rather have it then not.

So Todd and Mom will help me pack stuff up this weekend so the bags can be ready to go in case we need to rush out of the house.

I'm feeling pretty good overall.

I get to leave the house today for an appointment at 3:30pm so that makes me happy.  Looking forward to this growth check.  I can't wait to see how much they have grown.  Also hoping for that elusive 3D picture, but not sure that will happen.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment