Monday, May 27, 2013

30 WEEKS!! 8 weeks or less to go!!!!


How Far Along: 30 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still up about 13-14 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight which is great.  Was actually told I look great for being 30 weeks with twins, though it obvious to many that see me regularly that I am huge.

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Though it seems some of shirts are getting shorter as my belly gets bigger.

Movement: Very frequent now.  I can see it more and more from the outside and they are most active in the morning and evening and when I am relaxing.  I had to start my kick counts and have had no trouble.  Our boy is a little tougher to feel I think because of where he is positioned but our girl makes her presence known!

Sleep: Not bad.  Still getting some broken sleep but no insomnia.

Gender: A boy and a girl!!!

Symptoms: Fatigue, round ligament pain/cramping, stuffiness, hip pain.

Cravings: Sweets, just because I can’t have them.

Freak-out of the Week: No freak outs!  Everything is going great!  I just hope I can make it 5 more weeks or more!!

Looking Forward To: Finishing up the final touches in preparation.  Have to pack the baby bag and the hospital bag pretty soon!!

Next Appointment: Growth ultrasound 5/30 and OB appointment on 6/6

Miscellaneous: Nursery is ALMOST done!  Pictures to come hopefully today along with some belly shots to show off this 30 weeks bump!!


30 Weeks - At week 30, baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. Her skin continues to get smoother while her brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue. One smart baby is forming! And while your little cucumber is not even the size of a five-pound weight, she is strong enough to grasp a finger. Just imagine her itty-bitty fingers clutching your pinky... are you melting yet?
 
Cucumbers!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment