Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Feeling off...

Woke up this morning feeling really off.  I even had some cramping and tightening and pressure so after talking with a twin mom I know I called my OB to get checked out.

Better to be safe than sorry, right?

So everything seemed fine.  The cramps were lessening.  They had no distinctive rhythm or anything.  My OB checked my cervix and it's thinning out but still closed.

I'm officially on bedrest now.  Somewhere between modified and strict.  I can go up and down the stairs once a day.  So once I go up I'm up, if I come down I'm down.  No leaving the house except for appointments.  Bring on the boredom!!  LOL

I think it's time to stream Netflix again and find some TV show to watch on it.  That might help...

Suggestions??

6 comments:

  1. What haven't you watched? ;) We love Sherlock. We're currently watching Once Upon A Time, Switched At Birth, and have Doc Martin on standby for watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to see what they have and see what I can get hooked on. :)

      Delete
  2. The Glades is fun (and summery) and hard to stop watching. It's on Netflix, too. We have stairs as well, so I'm wondering how much I'm going to like that when we move in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE Once Upon a Time! I personally enjoy The Vicar of Dibley and of couse Fawlty Towers for British comedy. Good luck with the bedrest.You're in my thoughts and prayers always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can find some things to pass the time! Try to soak up all the resting you can and enjoy it...no more rest after those babies arrive! I would love a bit of bed rest!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Switched at Birth are a few good ones :)

    ReplyDelete