Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Therapeutic

I have found that blogging, even if it's about nothing at all, has become very therapeutic for me.  I share this blog with everyone I can think of.  It important for me to share my experience so people will know they are not alone.  There are people suffering from infertility and pregnancy loss all over the world.  Some live their lives childless, others will spend every penny they have to make their dream a reality.

There is no right or wrong, there are only the decisions you choose to live with.  Todd and I are going to continue to fight.  We now know we can get pregnant.  We know we can get pregnant with healthy babies.  The trick will be keeping them safe and warm until it's time for them to come out and be part of our family.

For anyone out there reading this that has experienced a loss, or had experienced a struggle to conceive.

You are not alone.  I'm here and I will support you.



No comments:

Post a Comment