Friday, February 24, 2012

Irritated...

So last night Todd and I decide to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  I had a hankering for wings.  So we left the house and headed out.  Not far from the house we were waiting at a light to take a left.  The green arrow came and the line of cars started moving.  The green arrow went away in front of us so we stopped to let another car come through the intersection.  And...

BAM!!!

The guy behind us PLOWED right into the back of Todd's car.  I felt a jolt in my back and immeidately grabbed a pen and a piece of paper (happened to be my grocery list).  The guy got out and was apologetic.  Not much damage to the front of his car, but ours was pretty smashed.  We moved the cars and started to exchange information.  No big deal, I'm in insurance, I knew what I needed.  We drove away and the minute we left I called his insurance company to report the claim.

I brought the car down today for an estimate and the body shop deemed it unsafe to drive, so I had to get a rental car.  The thing that pisses me off is that this guy who swore he was going to call in the claim as soon as he got home STILL has not called his carrier so they can accept liability!!!  So I had to call my insurance carrier and open a claim so I could get a rental car!  What an asshole!!

And my back is sore...jerk...


No comments:

Post a Comment