Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Blues

Just when you think everything is going to work out...the plan goes to hell!

I was all set to start my Provera this weekend to bring on my period. This would have been great and helped out with the timing. Instead this morning I start to experience cramps and lo' and behold the b*tch shows up.

Now I have to call the RE and have her let me know if we still have a plan or if I have to wait another cycle! If I wait then I'm looking at 2013 baby. Nothing wrong with that, but I was hoping with a small sliver of hope that I might be able to close out the year with a Christmas miracle.

Here's hoping the RE can come up with a plan that might work. Otherwise we are waiting a few more weeks.

Damn Leap Day...figures I would get a horrible period on a day that only exists every four years!!!

UPDATE:


Not doing anything this cycle. My RE would prefer we don't try to finagle anything and we just wait this cycle out and do it right the first time around. So we wait another month. No huge deal, but that takes our Christmas baby right out of the realm of possibility. I guess I was feeling determined to have a 2012 baby to make up for the ones I should have took home with me...

So for now I am going to use my worthless fertility monitor to tell me that I'm not ovulating just so I can feel like I am doing something!!!

I'm frustrated and disappointed and I can't count on my body to do anything right! Wouldn't be so bad if Todd wasn't traveling...then we could proceed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment