Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Sunday Sunday! (Like a Monster Truck Announcer)

Oh my poor husband has a cold.  Of course, like any man, he is a baby but I can handle it.  He tried hard not to be.

The fertility monitor showed me nothing so now I am just waiting for the 27th to come so I can meet with the RE.  I checked the medication I have in the fridge and it's good until January 2014!  So I'm good with the expensive stuff for right now!  I might need to order a few things like the trigger and the progesterone (I have to find out how much progesterone I have left too).

Made some decisions on my career.  I decided the path I was on was not the one for me.  I am pursuing other options and I hope the decision I have made will be the right one.  Knowing who I will be working for will make all the difference!

Otherwise it should be a fun week.  New job brings new people and opportunity.  Tomorrow we game plan and then we put it into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment