Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Le sigh...

So we had a nice Valentine's day yesterday - went to Taco Bell.  HAHAHA


We had a gourmet meal at home over the weekend so we didn't go crazy yesterday.  Surprisingly there were more people at Taco Bell than I expected.


So today on the monitor it was CD16.  (cycle day for those not down with the lingo)
Still came up with a high...also did an OPK and a definite negative...
I started to get all excited because a second line was showing up.  But it's not telling me anything yet...
So if no peak or ovulation "O" by Friday morning, I'm calling Dr. Murray, my RE, and making an appointment.


Todd and I are ready to step it up now.  We were talking baby names again last night and I got sad.  I get sad a lot.  It is so hard dealing with the depression of a pregnancy loss.  I just want to scream most of the time that it's just not fair!


But we have to move on and try again, or it will never happen.  Right now it doesn't seem that the weight loss and the pregnancy reset my body at all causing me to O, but I'm still healthier than I was.  So this is going to turn into a weight loss and infertility blog from here on out.  I will be held accountable for my actions by reporting here.


Today is out though because I only made the decision today!  (I always have an excuse!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment