Monday, February 27, 2012

An hour from now...

I will be meeting with my RE to talk about what's next for me.  We established that I can get pregnant.  I can get pregnant with healthy babies too.  This is her job is to get me pregnant.

My OB is the one that has to keep them there. 

So I'll update this as soon as I am done at the appointment so I can go over what my protocol will be for my first try after my miscarriage.

Stay tuned for all the exciting details!!  HAHA!!

UPDATE:

So I am to start taking Provera on March 7th when Todd leaves for Connecticut.  By the time he gets back I should be expecting my period.  Then it's Clomid 150mg for 5 days and then Follistim after that.  I'll order my trigger and progesterone in a couple of weeks and get ready.  The RE advised I shouldn't expect to get pregnant on my first cycle like I did the last time.  It could take a few rounds and that is fine.  At least I'm starting the cycles and we can start trying for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment