Friday, April 19, 2013

Just a quick update

Not much going on toward the end of this week.

I did find out I just barely failed my one hour glucose test so I have to do the three hour test on Wednesday.  Never fun but since I was borderline I should be okay passing the three hour one.

I have some loaner hearing aids I got on Tuesday morning and my life has completely changed!  I can hear!!!  It's amazing.  I go back on Tuesday and order my permanent ones.  Not sure how long they will take to come in but I am excited.

Otherwise just trying to get things ready for the shower which is next Saturday (for all those who have not RSVP'd please do so).

Weekend isn't too busy but we need to start getting things cleaned up so we can entertain our guests at the shower.

Have a lovely weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment