Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Best birthday present EVER!

So yesterday was my 34th birthday.
I went to work.  Came home.  Went out for a quick dinner at Panera with Todd and went to a breastfeeding class. 
It was very knowledgeable even though my hearing loss prevented me from hearing 98% of it.  Todd filled me in on what I needed to know.
But as I was sitting in class watching a video on breastfeeding I felt it.
Four distinct kicks behind and around my belly button.
I'm not sure which on did it but they were definitely kicks.  No rhythm to them and like nothing I have felt before.
This morning when I woke up I was laying in bed getting motivated to start my day and there they were again.  Some on the left but mostly behind and around my belly button!!  Probably about 15-20 little kicks.  So I said "good morning" and gave them a rub.

What a beautiful feeling.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are doing well! Cant wait to see baby pics!

    ReplyDelete