Friday, April 12, 2013

Final update of the week!

So yesterday at the OB's I did my one hour glucose test.  I chugged down that orange drink like a frat boy at his first kegger.

Sat and talked with the OB and he was pleased with everything and I look to be in good shape.  I am going to start to see him every two weeks now and my MFM will continue to do our growth scans in the meantime.  So next appointment with my OB is on the 25th. 

I'm just hoping that I pass the glucose test.

Yesterday afternoon I met with an audiologist.  We did a hearing test and it has been determined that I will need two hearing aids, one for each ear.  Joy.  But he said due to my condition (otoslcerosis) I am a good candidate and I should find much improved hearing with them.  Which I am thankful for.  I go back on Tuesday to see him to get fitted for custom ear molds and to work out what kind to order that will work best for me.

Other than that everything else is going well!!

Tomorrow we are taking a cloth diapering class to see what that is all about, but the cost savings with twins would be substantial.  So we will likely go that route.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment