Monday, February 4, 2013

14 Weeks!

How Far Along: 14 weeks today!!  Hello second trimester!!  At this point they say the chance of miscarriage goes WAY down...

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No clue – I only weigh myself at the doctor! J

Maternity Clothes:  Today I have on a dress so that makes it easy - I received most of my maternity clothes in the mail and some are still big so I have to use a belly band with them until my belly gets bigger.
 
Movement: Nope, none yet.  Though I thought I felt a flutter but I'm sure it was my imagination...

Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty well.  Still getting up to pee - not a shock...

Gender: No idea, but we are working on names for all situations.

Symptoms: Fatigue, round ligament pain/cramping, stuffiness, a little rosacea going on.

Cravings: Pickles…everytime Todd eats one and I can smell it I have to have it…  Sweets...it's awful.  I'm also having my first cup of coffee in months.  Hazelnut decaf...it's finally okay tasting - before it was gross...

Freak-out of the Week:  Still waiting for the results of me blood test...

Looking Forward To: The test results and finding out what we are having!

Next Appointment:  BP check on 2/7 at 9am and also doing my one hour glucose tolerance test.

Miscellaneous:  Anxious...The closer I get to 16 weeks the more nervous I am.  I think I am in need of an ultrasound.  That will make me feel better.  Just seeing them on the screen gives me a calming feeling.  I'm only two weeks away now and it's making me crazy!  I wish I could just fast forward to when I have them in my arms!
 
This week we are the size of lemons!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Woot!! Yay for reaching the second trimester! Your pregnancy seems to be flying by, at least for me! ;P Will your docs accommodate a "welfare check" ultrasound? I've had two already, and it helps me (especially since both times I thought something was wrong and everything was perfect = my mind isn't as keen as I thought).

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I can finagle one out of my OB On Thursday - he usually will pull out the doppler and we catch the heartbeat of one, but I think I might need a peek. We'll see. If I'm feeling okay about things then I'll wait until next Wednesday's appointment with the MFm.

      (Yours is flying by too)

      Delete