Monday, February 11, 2013

15 weeks!!


How Far Along: 15 weeks!!

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think around 5 pounds but I lost ten so I’m still under.

 
Maternity Clothes: Loving my maternity clothes.  Waiting for the weather to get warmer so I can wear some of the skirts and stuff I bought.  I still need some shirts but I’m definitely loving the maternity clothes.

 
Movement: Still not yet.

Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty well. Still getting up to pee - not a shock...a little trouble falling asleep.

 
Gender: No idea, but we are working on names for all situations.

 
Symptoms: Fatigue, round ligament pain/cramping, stuffiness, a little completely unrelated my ankle got all tweaked this weekend and it’s still bothering me.  Not sure what I did with it.  Oh and my hearing is getting worse.  Could be tissues swelling causing it, but I know I definitely need to get this taken care of ASAP.

 
Cravings: Pickles…still.  Otherwise carbs.  I devoured a French baguette with butter.  So good.
 

Freak-out of the Week: Still waiting for the results of my blood test...I was told Tuesday at the earliest.
 

Looking Forward To: The test results and finding out what we are having!

 
Next Appointment: First cervical check with MFM on Wednesday morning and ultrasound, and then a BP check on Thursday.  We did determine that my OB’s BP machine hates me.  I went last Thursday and it said 164/102 – they did it manually and it was 122/82…I knew that machine was way off…
 

Miscellaneous: Feeling pretty good.  Still nervous as 16 weeks approaches.  But I’ll feel better after my appointment on Wednesday when they take a look at everything and tell me if anything looks like it’s going wrong.  I’ll be going for these checks every two weeks for a while so it will tell me if the amniotic fluid looks good and if my cervix is closed nice and tight.

15 weeks – babies now measure about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple).

No comments:

Post a Comment