Monday, January 28, 2013

13 Weeks!!


How Far Along:  13 weeks today!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No clue – I only weigh myself at the doctor!  J

 Maternity Clothes:  I've been rocking the Belly Band for a while.  I did order some clothes so it won’t be too much longer.  I had on some maternity jeans yesterday but they were too big (from my last pregnancy when I was like 40 pounds heavier)

Movement:  Nope, none yet.

Sleep:  I’m sleeping pretty well.  I get up on average 3-4 times a night to pee.  Awesome…

Gender:  No idea, but we are working on names for all situations.

Symptoms:  Fatigue, boob tenderness, round ligament pain/cramping, stuffiness, a little rosacea going on.

Cravings:  Pickles…everytime Todd eats one and I can smell it I have to have it…

Freak-out of the Week:  Just waiting for my genetic test results back from the MaterniT21 test.

Looking Forward To:  The test results and finding out what we are having!

Next Appointment:  Quick BP check on Thursday the 31st at 11:30AM

Miscellaneous:  Feeling pretty positive that the test I took last week will show nothing in particular.  I think everything is going to be just fine.  Tonight I have to bring the new van back to the dealer for some painting.  We bought it at night and it was hard to see all the scratches.  Thankfully we wrote into the sales contract that they needed to be fixed, so tonight I will bring it down and get a loaner so it can be painted and look brand new!  I also am going to complain about their detailing job.  It took a couple of days to figure out the previous owner was a smoker but I can smell it.  Yesterday I covered it in Febreze and put a new car air freshener in it.  Todd thinks maybe a new air filter will help so I’ll try and score one of those for free.  Otherwise I love our new van.  Oh and we might be planning a small weekend Babymoon to one of our favorite places near Denver to stay probably late March or early April.

Here is our van!  It's a 2011 Nissan Quest.  I wasn't sure I wanted a van but it became a necessity fast.  Trying to picture 3 adults and two kids going anywhere together seemed rough.




Oh and we are peaches this week!

1 comment: