Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chugging along!!

So today I am 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  I have been feeling nausea on and off almost every day.  Sometimes when I try to do too much I have a good amount of cramping but all in all I feel horribly pregnant.  I have a meeting with the OB today, our first time I have seen him since my check up after my loss.  I have a list of things to go over with him to make sure we are on track to deliver this time around.

I'm not sure if I am going to get an ultrasound today, but if I know Dr. York at all I will.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for chugging along! Looking forward to hearing more about your appointment. When do you start seeing your MFM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the MFM next Wednesday. I think I am going to see both of them unless they change their minds. But I'm glad to get the MFM involved at 10w instead of waiting until it's too late!!

      Delete