Monday, March 18, 2013

20 WEEKS!


How Far Along: 20 WEEKS!!!

 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’m only up maybe 7 pounds but I still lost 10 so I am doing good in the weight gain though I feel like I can’t stop eating!!!!

 

Maternity Clothes: YES!! I reorganized my closet so all my regular clothes are in the back and only my maternity worthy ones are in the front. Makes it easier to get dressed in the morning.

 

Movement: More and more flutters.  Not totally distinguishable but they are getting more frequent though not very hard.

 

Sleep: Still sleeping well. I think my new BP medication is helping with that.  I’ve been really sleepy and having a hard time getting up in the morning.

 

Gender: A boy and a girl!!!

 

Symptoms: Fatigue, round ligament pain/cramping, stuffiness, hip pain.

 

Cravings: Sweets…lots of sweets.  And Salt & Vinegar potato chips.  YUM…

 

Freak-out of the Week: No freak outs.  Just enjoying where I am.  Though still scared but feeling better about things every day.

 

Looking Forward To: A hair cut on Thursday!  LOL  It’s getting shaggy!!!  And working on some baby shower plans.

Next Appointment: March 27th for a cervical check and March 28th for a blood pressure check.

 

Miscellaneous: Definitely showing. Here are two pictures of me from this morning.

 

20 weeks – Babies are now measured from head to toe and are measuring at around 10.5 inches.  About the length of a banana!  The websites say measuring around 10 ounces which sounds about right to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment