Monday, March 11, 2013

19 WEEKS - THE HALFWAY POINT!


How Far Along: 19 weeks!!  HALF WAY THERE!!!

 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I’ll find out on Thursday!

 

Maternity Clothes: YES!!  I reorganized my closet so all my regular clothes are in the back and only my maternity worthy ones are in the front.  Makes it easier to get dressed in the morning.

 

Movement: No flutters but I am feeling them.  A cramp here and there in the area where they are and I know it’s one of them poking or kicking me. 

 

Sleep: Still sleeping well.  Had one rough night over the weekend where I had really bad hip pain on both sides and I got up at 3:30am to pee and I didn’t go back to sleep until after 5am.

 

Gender: Announcement coming soon!!!

 

Symptoms: Fatigue, round ligament pain/cramping, stuffiness, hip pain.

 

Cravings: Sweets…lots of sweets.

 

Freak-out of the Week: Nothing. Surprisingly enough I’m feeling good. Now that I am starting to feel them move around a little bit I am finding some peace with everything.  I felt them both this morning so I know they are doing well in there.

 

Looking Forward To: Confirming the gender and registering for stuff.  Which looks like we are going to get it done on Wednesday.  We are also meeting with a pediatrician for an interview Wednesday afternoon.  J

Next Appointment: March 13th for my big anatomy scan and final confirmation of gender. March 14th is my appointment with my OB.

 

Miscellaneous: Definitely showing.  Next week will be another belly shot so stay tuned.  I am the size of a small house!!!  J

 

19 weeks -  babies weight 8 ½ ounces and are about 6 inches in length from head to bottom.  Approximate to the size of a heirloom tomato or mango.  Hair is sprouting.  Your baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.  They may also be able to hear your voice – especially mine when I hum, speak or sing.

  

 

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me with my first pregnancy. Sweets and McDonald's/Burger King. :P Yay! Can't wait to hear the announcement!! Happy Half Way!

    ReplyDelete