Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Results Are In...


Also confirmed with a blood test at the doctor's yesterday.  Due to the blood test there may be reason to believe that both of The Stormtroopers stuck but we won't know for sure until the ultrasound in a couple of weeks.  For those that know betas the number yesterday was 279 for 9dp5dt (9 days past 5 day transfer).

Unofficial Due Date - August 6, 2013

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.  Keep them coming that we will have a baby (or babies) in our arms next summer.

I will continue to update after all of our appointments!

Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Woot! Congratulations! Will they do follow up betas, or just wait until first u/s?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have repeat blood work tomorrow and then a ultrasound in a couple of weeks that's not scheduled yet. :) I'll post my new beta tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'm so excited for you :)

      Delete