Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Appointment #3 - UPDATE

So I went this morning for ultrasound and bloodwork.  Dr. Murray said things were progressing nicely.  On the right, my lead follicle was 11.5 and I had a "bunch" between 10 and 11.5.  On the left, my lead follicle was 12.5, then I had 2-3 others over 10 and a few under 10. 

Waiting for my bloodwork results and medication instructions which will come this afternoon.

In making a best guess, she said retrieval would probably be on Tuesday the 13th, but we wouldn't know for sure until later this week.

UPDATE:  Spoke to Dr. Murray - E2 went up to 584 which she is pleased with.  We are knocking back my Follistim dose to 250units and adding in the Menopur and Ganirelix tonight.  I had to order some more Follistim and my trigger shot - so another $567.90 on the credit card.  Sigh...

But overall she is pleased and we are hoping everything looks great on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! That's amazing progress! I wish I could have cycles like that, but alas... :)

    ReplyDelete