Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Retrieval...DONE!

So my retrieval was this morning. Man, what an uncomfortable day! Cramping and pressure galore! Glad the retrieval is done, that was easy because I was asleep the whole time. Relatively short procedure. Todd got a call within 25 minutes.

So the results...

21 eggs!

This is a lot! Hence the continued discomfort. I am drinking a ton if liquids and using a heating pad to try and alleviate the pressure. That and Tylenol with codeine. :)

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. Tomorrow we will find out how many fertilized!!

Stay tuned!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy heck, that's a lot of eggs! I've never had to deal with OHSS (since I've got DOR), but I hear drinking Gatorade helps combat the effects of that.

    Can't wait to hear your fertilization report! Are you doing all ICSI, all natural, or a combo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy,
      I'm downing Powerade like it's my job! :)
      We decided to do all ICSI. It was more money but it gave me peace of mind.
      I'll update tomorrow once I get my report!

      Delete