Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Tobin and Miles!

One year ago today I gave birth to two of the most precious angels in heaven.  I still relive moments of that experience on a daily basis, as I don't think that it is something I can ever forget.  Losing our sons was one of the hardest life events I have ever had to experience.  I just never want them to be forgotten.  I want their memory to live on within Todd and I and within our future children.

I can only hope the timing of this IVF cycle will bring us the best of luck as our little embryos are growing on the anniversary of their brothers' birth.  I know that Tobin and Miles are looking down on those little embryos and encouraging them to grow.

I miss my boys so very much and while I still feel like it was unfair they were taken from me too soon, I know they are with us every day, bringing sunshine and hope to our family.

We love you both very much, Tobin Robert and Miles Edward.

Thank you for watching over us from heaven.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

2 comments:

  1. Aww...Karen and Todd, I wish you both the best of luck throughout your journey. So many people take what they have for granted. There are many that should not and do not deserve to have children. You are going to be AWESOME AND SUPER LOVING parents!! Can't wait to hear the good news! Tobin and Miles...you TRULY are angels watching over Mommy and Daddy and your new sibling(s)....xoxo

    ReplyDelete