Monday, November 5, 2012

Appointment #2

Ultrasound and bloodwork done.  Nothing much on the ultrasound in terms of measurable follicles.  She counted 33 on the right and 12 on the left but they were all still under 10mm.  They are going to call me this afternoon and give me the results of my bloodwork.  This number will show that my body is responding to the medication.

I'm having some pretty crummy side effects.  My stomach is shredded.  It hurts and is not happy.  I do get a slight headache after my injection.  No pain from the injection or bruising.  I'm an old pro with needles.  Cramping and bloating too.  And some fatigue.  No raging hormones yet, but they could be right around the corner!!!

Back on Wednesday for another scan.  I look forward to seeing some progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment