Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF

What a week!

Yesterday especially.  We finally got our sprinkler system fixed at the house.  There was a leak on the outside so we haven't been able to run our sprinklers to water the lawn.  Well we finally got it fixed so now we can hopefully get our green lawn back.

Then we had new floors installed in our living room.  We removed the carpet and put down a beautiful laminate floor.  It looks amazing!  Now Jack is the happiest puppy ever!  As you can see from the video above.

I'm just finishing up my Clomid which is a pill, and then on to my Follistim which is an injection.  I go back on Monday morning to see what everything looks like though I don't expect to see much of anything.

This weekend is Cinco de Mayo.  We are going to a Colorado Springs Sky Sox game.  I got tickets for $5 a piece so it should be fun.  Then instead of trying to get Mexican food out we are doing nachos and quesadillas at home.  Much better than fighting the crowds and trying to get in a restaurant.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment