Friday, May 18, 2012

Busy Week!

Working on an enormous account at work.  Like monumental.  I can only hope that I get it.  I am about 95% sure that I will at this point and it would be amazing if I did.

That has been helping me keep busy and preoccupied.  That and talking with my Mom about her upcoming retirement and her plans to sell her house and move out to Colorado with us.  Todd and I are so excited to have her out here with us.  We hope her house sells fast and she is out here before the holidays!

On the TTC part - 4DPO (days past ovulation).  Taking the wait one day at a time.  Not feeling anything yet since it's early and trying not to feel anything one way or the other.  I don't want to sit here and think I'm pregnant but I don't want to sit here and think I'm not.  So I try to think about other things instead.  :)

Have a lovely weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment