Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

To my mother, I love you more.  Thank you for being there for me even when you are far away.  Thankfully the gap between us will be shrinking significantly in the coming months.

Today was not meant to be an easy day.  It has been hard to go through several Mother's Days without having a child.  This Mother's Day was so different.  In the last year I acheived pregnancy and experienced loss.  I became a mother on November 16, 2011 when I gave birth to my precious angels, Tobin Robert and Miles Edward.  My life changed drastically and my voice became louder.

I am a mother.  Though I walk down the street empty handed and with tears staining my cheeks, my heart holds so much love for my two sons.  And that love shows without a doubt that I am a mother.

So thank you to all of you who have recognized the fact that while I have no living children, I am a mother all the same.


Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends, and all of those mommies that are still waiting for their rainbows.  May 2012 bring us everything we have ever dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment