Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012

Well I made it.

I made it to my 40 week due date and lived to tell the tale.  My heart is twisted in knots.  Though I don't cry.  There is nothing I can do to change what happened.  No way to go back and do things differently.

All I can do is look to the future.  Try, try again and fight for what I want the most in the world.  A child that I can love and nurture and watch grow into an amazing man or woman.

Of course I will never forget Tobin Robert and Miles Edward.  They will always be my angels and the guardians of our family.  They will always be perfect and they will always be in our hearts and the hearts of those who loved them.

I am proud of the fact that I had them.  Not everyone gets to say they are the mother of angels.  I get to say my identical twin boys were born to be angels.  For that I am proud of what they can do and who they have become.

Mommy loves you, Tobin and Miles.  Daddy does too.  So does Aunt Sissy, Uncle TK, Uncle Scott and Uncle Scotty.  Grandma P & S. Grandpa B & D. And Grandma C.  So does Aunt Em and Uncle Wayne.

Thank you all of your support during all of our struggles.  We could not have gotten to this point without you.  We love you all.

4 comments:

  1. You made me cry, this was a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im Nan, I just found your blog, I am so sorry your lost your precious babies, these dates are forever etched into our minds. Big hugs, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'mthinkin of you today, Karen. I like to imagine Tobin and Miles are up in Heaven holding hands with their slightly older friends, my Aliya and Bennett.

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holding you and Todd in the light. YOu are so brave to make your struggle public and allow others to benefit from your sadness and pain. Love you lots, Susan

    ReplyDelete