Friday, April 6, 2012

Results

I don't have them yet so don't get too excited!! I'm leaving in about an hour to go for my first ultrasound and bloodwork to see how I am responding to the medication this cycle. I have done five days of Clomid 100mg and three days of Follistim 100ius. Hopefully they will be able to see a couple of front runners.

UPDATE

So back from my scan - I have a 14mm on the right and several right around 10, and on the left several around 10.  Lining is 7.8.  He thinks I will continue on the same dose and come back Monday morning to check on that 14 and maybe a couple of others.  More than likely trigger Monday and IUI Tuesday or Wednesday.

SECOND UPDATE

Going for another ultrasound on Sunday morning instead to check the follicle growth.  7:15 on Easter morning!  WEEE!!!!

2 comments: