Monday, April 16, 2012

Five Months Passed

It has been five months since Tobin and Miles went to heaven to be angels.  I know they are watching over Todd and I and helping us through the days.  It helps to have focus on  the possible as their 40 week due date approaches, though technically this Wednesday marks 38 weeks which is full term for twins.  They never would have lasted that long so at this point they would be here snuggled up with me.

I miss you guys so much.  I wish I would have gotten the chance to get to know you.

On a lighter note, 4dpo (days past ovulation).  Just ticking away the time until I can test to see if this worked.

This week should be amazing.  I am having lunch with my boss tomorrow.  My treat since he has treated the last two.  Then Todd and I have Friday off for...


I have seen the show before but Todd has not.  We had bought tickets so that I could go with him and my mom back in Connecticut but just days before he broke his ankle so he opted out and we asked my BFF to go instead.  It was amazing but he missed out on it.  Now all I have to do is keep him in one piece until Friday!!!

Happy Monday, y'all!!!!  Make it a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment