Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Day!

So I start the day by reading all of the "I'm pregnant" jokes on Facebook.  Thankfully it only took me half a second to realize it's April 1st.  While I know they just meant to get a laugh out of people, it still stung a little bit.  It's alright though.  No one was being malicious or anything.

Had a wonderful weekend with my husband.  Had a great dinner last night at The Melting Pot.  Great food and great ambiance.  Today we went shopping for my birthday and I got some really nice things.  I'll try and add some photos of my gifts later on.

Now it's finding the motivation to go grocery shopping.  It's been 80 degrees the last two days and now we could see snow tomorrow.  Yuck...

Day four of my Clomid tonight.  I finish up my pills tomorrow and move on to the injections Tuesday.  Weeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment