Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to me

Well it appears as though I am going to survive my 33rd birthday.  I really thought I was going to spend it snuggling with my twin babies.  Small and soft and smelling just like babies do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about how I spent it.  Todd was amazing and too generous.  A special meal, some beautiful gifts.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect birthday any other year, but this one is a tad bittersweet because there was something missing.  But I know they were there with me making sure that it was as perfect a birthday as it could be.

Thank you, Todd, for making me feel special every day.  I don't know what I would do without you in my life.  I love you so much.

Tobin and Miles, thank you for making me a mommy.  I never would have had that title if it wasn't for you and even though you aren't here with me, I know you are always with me.

Mom, love you more.  Thank you for being my constant best friend.

Michelle - thank you for being my sister.  The one I can still be goofy with and myself with.  Even if we sit in silence, just knowing you are there brings me happiness.

To my friends, in Connecticut and here in Colorado.  You are blessings in my life and I can't thank you enough for being in it.

Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment