Monday, March 5, 2012

Moving along

So I am thankful that my period stopped on Saturday.  What a relief!  Now it's just monitoring.  I have been getting up to pee in the middle of the night and that's pretty annoying too.

Todd is leaving me in a couple of days to go back to Connecticut to visit family and friends.  I'm going to miss him a lot, but I am trying my best to figure out some fun things to do. 

During the work days I'm not too worried about keeping myself occupied.  I have to take care of the animals and make myself dinner and go to bed.  But Friday night, Saturday and Sunday are mine!  :)

All I know is I have to avoid our favorite show, Ghost Adventures.  I don't want to be scared in my own home all alone!  So it's going to be watching movies I want to watch.

I'm going to be lame and watch all my Twilights on Saturday while doing a facial and probably mani/pedi too.  Sunday I might leave the house for a while and do something, maybe even go to the movies if I feel like it.  Why not??  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment