Monday, September 24, 2012

Update! (All good!)

So I have been at this crazy diet for a couple of weeks now - while I miss my dairy and my breads and potatoes it's really not all that bad!  And with the results I am seeing I truly cannot complain!  IN less than a month I have lost 20 pounds.  I have been to see my acupuncturist three times and my forth appointment id coming up this Thursday.  Technically I am pretty much at the point where I could call my doctor, but I plan on waiting another month for maximum weight loss.  I think my doctor will be shocked at how serious I took this.

Todd and I have had sevral conversations about the procedure and what we are going to do.  I think we have everything in order as to how this is going to work out.  We just need the time to get here!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!! Congratulations! After losin 14 pounds using Weigt Watchers, something turned "off" and I fell off the wagon. It was literall like a switch turned off and I stopped caring. I will not be at my goal of having lost 30 lbs by egg retrieval, but I am restarting my WW today in hopes I can drop the 5 lbs I've regained.

    ReplyDelete