Friday, October 26, 2012

Great appointment yesterday!

So I went yesterday for my baseline/suppresion check.  Everything looks great!  They rechecked may antral follicle count - which was previously 36...it's now 66!  I could be a great responder!  I can only hope that no matter how many they get there are a lot of mature eggs and they fertilize!

Also did my injection class (most of which I knew, but there are a couple new meds so I am glad I did it).  Jodi, the IVF nurse, was very helpful.  We signed all of our consent forms and made payment for all of the madness!

 
It's go time!  I stop my BCP on Monday evening.  Then I should get a period.  My next appointment is 11/2 at 8am and I start my Follistim that evening.  That's only one week from today!!!  I can't believe this is happening so fast but I am hoping for a wonderful Christmas miracle.
 
Keep praying and keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.  You all know how much this woud mean to us to have our dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment