Monday, October 22, 2012

3 more days

Well it's only 3 more days until we head back to Dr. Murray's office to sign all of our forms, make our huge payment and do a suppression check I believe.  This is just to make sure the weeks of birth control pills actually put my ovaries to sleep so when we start the injections they will be all like...

 
I can only hope that this works the first time.  The cost is just astronomical. 
 
So the hope is that everything looks fine and I can stop the birth control a couple days later and then start my injections on 11/2.  My medication should be arriving tomorrow so there will be a picture of all of that after I get it unpacked and sorted out.  Not even sure when I am taking all of the miscellaneous medication but they will let me know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment