Monday, August 27, 2012

99.9%

So I am 99.9% sure we are out this month.  Devastating results yet again.  I had a good cry on Saturday morning and then proceeded to take some cold meds because I have a serious head cold.  I can only hope we get our rainbow soon.

So here is the plan moving forward.

This next cycle I will have my tubes checked again.  This cycle will be unmedicated but I will monitor on my own to see if I ovulate on my own which I have done a couple times in the past.

I am also working on losing 40 pounds.  This is not just for my own health but in preparation for the worst.

After this unmedicated cycle the plan is to do two more IUI cycles and if still no success we will move on to IVF.

IVF requires me to lose that 40 pounds in addition we must also save up $14,000 to cover the meds and the procedure.  As of right now I have no idea how we are going to afford it which keeps us from knowing when we will be able to move forward in out journey.

Sad to think that losing 40 pounds would be the easy part!

I am hoping and praying that over the next few months we find our miracle and to have this come to us "naturally" but I have to accept what the next steps may bring and be prepared for whatever it is going to take to get us our own child.

If I am lucky enough to lose the weight over the next 4-6 months.  And if we have a miraculous windfall, maybe, just maybe we could do IVF in the Spring of 2013.  That would be the best case scenario.

Please keep us in your thoughts...this road gets harder every day that passes and my entire family has suffered the loss of the twins.  I can only hope we can find the child we so deserve.

I appreciate al the prayers and love you give everyday and I couldn't have asked for a better support system.

No comments:

Post a Comment