Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time for an update!!

Mom has been here for about a week now.  Her stuff arrived on Thursday night when Todd and Monica finished the long ride across the country.  My loving husband drove the entire time!  So many people have been calling him a "saint" for letting his mother-in-law move in with him.  It's so not like that though.  Todd loves my mom and is happy to have her here.

Now, my mom's car is still in Connecticut but hopefully not for too much longer.  The original plan was to tow the vehicle behind the rental truck, but Mom's little Honda would have scraped the bottom trying to get up there.  So we set up transport with a shipper.  Well their driver flaked out and went AWOL, so we had to get set up with another driver.  They are supposed to pick up the car today and it should be here in 3-5 days...hopefully.

As far as the animals.  Spike is the only cat that is wandering around the house freely.  Willow has spent quite a bit of time in our room.  Mom's cats haven't ventured out much and have yet to encounter Jack face to face.  Everyone is eating and drinking and going potty.  I think it's just going to take some time.  I don't think they will get along, but it appears as though they can tolerate each other for the time being.

On the TTC front...according to the fertility monitor I O'd on my own again.  CD22 I think.  Not holding out any hope, but it's nice to know that my body did something it was supposed to!

That's all for now!  :)

I'll leave you with some pictures...

 Josie right at home

 Zoey chillaxin'

 Welcome MOM!!!

 Josie ventures downstairs

 Zoey's maiden voyage

 Willow not impressed with Josie on her bed
 Spike, as if nothing has changed


No comments:

Post a Comment