Monday, July 9, 2012

In Other News...

So nothing going on with TTC right now.  Todd is back in Connecticut getting my mom ready to head out.

I cannot believe that tomorrow is the day.  24 hours from now I will be on my way to the airport to pick her up so she can live with us forever!  It's a pretty crazy feeling for all of us but we couldn't be happier.  :)

Todd is going to have a hell of a ride from Connecticut to Colorado, but I know he'll make it.  He promised me he would come back to me.

So here begins another journey in our lives.  You might see me write more about dealing with four cats and a dog for a little while.  Should be entertaining.

I hope to get back on the TTC wagon shortly.  I'm on CD15 now and no ovulation yet on my own.  Not expecting it, but it would be a nice surprise.  Hope to be back on the wagon in a few weeks and I can only hope that this will work out soon.

Hope everyone is well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment