Monday, June 11, 2012

Wonderful Weekend!

Had a great time with friends and their boys on Saturday.  Didn't end up getting to the movies but after all the time we spent outside, we were too wiped to do anything!

Yesterday went to the mall to have some jewelry cleaned.  Then just hung out.  Though we both got on the treadmill last night so it wasn't a total waste. 

Back to the RE today to check on my progess.  Then I have a mani/pedi scheduled for this afternoon.  So excited to get some pampering in.  :)

Then a week from tomorrow I will be in Connecticut helping my Mom pack up and get ready for her retirement voyage across the country.  Though all she needs to do is take a plane.  Todd will take care of getting her stuff out here. 

This is why I love my husband.  he knows how hard it was for me to leave my family when we moved to Colorado, so when we talked about my Mom moving out here he was the one who offered her to stay with us.  And he offered to drive her stuff here.  He knows what it means to me to have her close by and has been so supportive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment