Friday, June 8, 2012

Oops!!

It's been a week since my last post.  What an exciting time it has been!!!

My mom sold her house in just seven days!  She is retiring as of 6/14 and will be making the journey out to Colorado to live with us.  She is very excited to be starting a new chapter in her life and hope that her wonderful luck will rub off on us!!

She actually had a little bidding war going on and sold her house for the full asking price.  That NEVER happens!!!  So I am proud of her and I hope her closing goes off without a hitch.

She had her inspection on Wednesday so we are hoping that everything is fine and she can start to book her moving arrangements.

I am flying out to Connecticut to help her get ready and get packed up on the 19th of this month.  I will be back on the 26th and while I am there I will see a few people but for the most part this is about getting my mom organized and packed up and ready to go.

Right now her tentative move date is July 10th and we couldn't be more excited to have her.

On the TTC front, went to the RE today - only after 2 days of injections and I have one 11mm and several under 10mm.  This is pretty normal for me at this time.  I go back on Monday and I hope to have a few showing some promise.  IUI should be before the end of the week.

Also going for a mani/pedi on Monday afternoon.  I have a Groupon from last year and it's calling my name!!!

This weekend we are having some friends over for a cookout and might go see Snow White and the Huntsman.  It looks good, just not sure if Kristen Stewart has learned how to act or not...LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. no, she hasn't! but she tries really hard...

    it's also not very believable that kristen stewart is the most beautiful woman in the kingdom... especially since the queen is charlize theron... but if you can get past that, it's a terrific movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can look past the inadequate acting skills of Ms. Stewart, I hope. I heard it was visually stunning so I hope it's as good as I think it is! :)

    ReplyDelete