Thursday, June 20, 2013

OB Update

Met with the OB this morning and here are the updates.

I am measuring 46 weeks...which means I am HUGE!

I am only up 20 pounds and 9 of that is baby.

OB is not concerned with the growth restriction.  Grayson is in the 11th percentile and Evelyn is in the 61st.  Apparently the NICU has a term for this - WWB - Wimpy White Boy.  LOL!  Grayson is anything BUT wimpy!!

I am now on weekly appointments with the OB.  Weekly blood flow and fluid check with MFM.  Bi-weekly NSTs.  So lots of close monitoring as this is usually the point of the pregnancy where things start to get out of control.  Blood pressure, blood sugars, etc.  OB was pleased that I made it where I am and he is pleased that everything is looking so good.

35 weeks is my new goal.  Anything after that is a gift!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you! You are doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. You look amazing and not 46 weeks. I remember when you 1st started ttc after your loss and I was so excited when I read you did IVF and are prego with Twins. Its amazing they are almost here so fast. You gave me hope after my losses.

    Nel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on baking those babies!!! They called my son WWB too and he is perfectly healthy!

    ReplyDelete