Tuesday, December 11, 2012

6 Weeks!

For those of you still following along...

;)

I reached 6 weeks today.  I feel pretty good.  I'm no longer sick...THANK GOD!!!

I'm really fatigued.  My boobs are WICKED sore.  Still some pulling and cramping but overall I think we are doing well.

I have found some patience and now I am less than 48 hours from our first ultrasound!  I am super anxious to find out if it's one or two.

I just want to see a heartbeat.  To me that is the most important.  Regardless if there is one or two, I just need that confirmation...

4 comments:

  1. Great news! Can't wait to hear your u/s results!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good luck at the ultrasound on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Karen.. I have been following your posts here and I am so happy for you an Todd that after all your trials you guys may just get the child/children you so hope and prayed for. I will continue to pray for you everyday as i know the journey you have been on as a fellow PCOS sufferer.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete